Thursday 20 November 2014

Renegade Christmas Craft Fair

I am delighted to be part of the amazing Renegade craft fair on Brick Lane once again this year, this weekend coming on Saturday and Sunday. November 22 & 23rd 11am until 6pm. I've been hard at work in the shed making lovely sparkling stars and butterflies, many of which are one-off pieces not available on my website. All my renegade favourite people will be there too. Come along and meet me, see all the beautiful unique pieces I've been making sparkling in the soft Christmas lights. If you like to make things, bring your ideas and make your very own DIY crafts with Mollie Makes and make pom-pom baubles with Pom Pom Quarterly.
Here is a handy map of where all the exhibitors will be- find me on stand 56 on the left as you come in. I'm very much looking forward to seeing you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment